TOP-QUALITY ENGINEERS FOR A RELIABLE SYSTEM
Even the best designed heat pump systems are only as good as the installation. Our installation teams include highly qualified engineers who understand the theory behind the design that they are expected to implement.
Our commitment to using high quality parts and never cutting corners ensures that our heat pump systems are built to last. Carefully considered positioning of plant and serviceable equipment makes ongoing maintenance much easier and increases the life of your system.
The heat pump installation process will typically follow these stages:
- Project analysis - our engineers take time to study and understand the whole system design. They check that they understand the operational intention of each part of the design and that there aren’t any practical challenges that require feedback from the system designer.
- Plant room planning - once the mechanical schematic has been understood, the installation team will plan out the plant room layout according to the design drawings. They will ensure that all system controls and serviceable parts are accessible
- Pressure-testing - once the plant and pipework is fitted, the system is pressure tested to confirm there aren’t any leaks
- Flushing - the pipework is flushed out and the strainers are cleaned to remove any debris
- Filling - system is filled and air is removed
- Wiring & commissioning - the final step involves our electrical engineers to wire the system, followed by our commissioning engineer who will test and demonstrate that the system operates as intended.
Could your project benefit from our installation expertise?
Contact us today for advice and support