RESPONSIVE AND RELIABLE MAINTENANCE
At the end of every project, our team will provide a comprehensive system handover. However, beyond this we recommend ongoing heat pump monitoring and maintenance by qualified engineers to ensure that your system is continuously performing in optimal condition and any issues that do arise are resolved promptly. This not only extends the life of your system, saving time and money, but it also gives you peace of mind.
The Renewable Design Company offers a 24/7 state-of-the-art remote monitoring service and on-call engineers. The service also includes taking on the management and data submissions for the Renewable Heat Incentive on your behalf. We have outlined below our various offerings, but please get in touch today to discuss the best plan for your system.
1. Servicing and Maintenance Agreement
Our comprehensive Servicing and Maintenance Agreement is designed to extend the life of your heat pump system and give you peace of mind if any problems arise.
The agreement includes:
- Access to our Emergency Response teams. These highly qualified heating engineers will aim to be on site within 12 hours to resolve the problem
- Access to our Non-Emergency Response teams. If the situation is non urgent then we can arrange a time to visit your property at a convenient time for you and investigate any problems you are having with you heat pump system.
An Annual Service of your heat pump system. This is an important requirement of all manufacturer’s warranties and will also extend the life of your heat pump system. Giving your system an annual health check up means that many issues can be resolved before they become urgent.
2. Remote Monitoring
In addition to our Servicing and Maintenance Agreement we can set up a remote monitoring system for your heat pump system. This allows us to monitor the performance of your system 24/7 and alerts us to any problems before you are even aware of them.
The remote monitoring can include datalogging of key values and this provides us with ongoing and historic data about your system’s performance.
3. Full Management Service
We offer a Full Management Service for owners that want complete peace of mind about their heat pump system’s health and ongoing requirements of the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme. This service includes:
- Our comprehensive Servicing and Maintenance Agreement as described above
- Installation of Remote Monitoring and Datalogging equipment and access to our 24/7 monitoring service
- The quarterly reading and submission of meter data through the Ofgem portal for your RHI scheme payments
We would love to hear from you
Contact us today to discuss the best maintenance contract for your system