This service level agreement is intended to cover the annual maintenance and servicing of the heat pump(s), heating and hot water distribution system. It also provides access to our emergency and non-emergency call out services at a preferential rate.
- Heat pumps:
- Check controller history for error codes
- Check and clean strainers
- Check high and low pressure sensor readings
- Check second heat generator run times
- F-Gas checks
- Heating and hot water distribution:
- General health check and recommendation of any maintenance work to be carried out of the heating and hot water distribution system
- Check main heating and hot water circulation pump operation
- Check flow through heat exchanger and delta t
- Check heating pressure and top up as required
- Check pressurisation unit is function correctly
- Clean strainers on heating and hot water distribution circuits
- Check equipment for any fault readings
- Check/clean water softener filter (where applicable)
Customers who are signed up to our annual service contract have access to our 24hr call out and support facility detailed below.
Step one – telephone support via a dedicated number to try and resolve the problem remotely
Step two – If problem is unresolvable via telephone then:
- Emergency call out – if the apartment is without heating entirely then we will endeavour to have an engineer on site within 12 hours of the problem being registered with us as an emergency.
- Non-emergency call out – for non-emergency call outs we will book in a time that suits the resident and attend at their convenience.
Telephone support is included within the cost of the annual maintenance cost.
All call outs are charged at £38 (excluding VAT) per hour for labour, including travel time, with a minimum 5-hour charge. Parts and consumables are not included within the price and will be quoted for separately by the attending engineer.
All parts and materials will be supplied with a 25% uplift plus VAT as applicable. Invoice, or equivalent proof of purchase cost, to be supplied as evidence.
Please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions and let us know if you have any questions.